About Jonathan Schwarz, ABR, CNE, SRS
Broker of Record
Jonathan founded Revolution Realty in August of 2013 in order to offer the highest level of service possible to his clients. He has been extremely selective bringing Realtors onto his team, bringing on only those who's values, ethics and level of customer service are in line with his own.
Jonathan has over a decade of real estate sales and marketing experience specializing in luxury homes and condominium in downtown and midtown Toronto.
Unlike many Realtors who come to real estate as a second or sometimes even third career, Real Estate has been Jonathan's first and only career and his lifelong passion.
“I provide completely customized services to all of my clients whether they are purchasing a $15,000,000 home in the Bridal Path, renting their first home away from home or bringing to market a condominium project. My extensive experience in multiple facets of the real estate industry allows me to excel where others are merely content with the status quo. I strive to create lifelong relationships with all of my clients, I always put their best interests first. My grandfather taught me that a man’s word is his bond, and this is the motto by which I live my life and serve my clients.“
Jonathan has extensive experience selling both pre-sale and re-sale homes and condominiums, land for residential development as well as office and commercial leasing.
Jonathan has been featured in the following publications:
Jonathan has the following professional designations conferred upon him:
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS®)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE®)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
Jonathan volunteers on the following boards:
- Toronto Real Estate Board Arbitration Roster
- Toronto Real Estate Board Condo Committee
- President of TSCC 2520
Jonathan is a member of the following organizations:
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
- Leadership Sinai
- Heritage Toronto
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- International Federation of Housing and Planning (IFHP)
- Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters (OFAH)
Why work with a member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing?